The Tech Repository Forums  

Go Back   The Tech Repository Forums > Member Discussions > Anything AMD
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:10 AM   #31
Darkskypoet

Well first Issue.. Not sure if it's the Bios Iam running.. or what:

I've run cinebench, etc at up to 2733 without it crashing... Not adding much in the way of voltage or anything yet... Kind of getting a feel for things. However, when i do get a hard system lock. The system will not post w/o clearing the cmos. Just seems to be hard and fast that way at this point.

As mentioned previously using the Gigabyte DS5 with Bios F5... Is this something the DQ6 does as well? Or is there a better bios then F5 that I should be using? Previous to the 9850 BE going in, i was running my x2-4000 at 3ghz 300 x 10.

One note due to having to clear the cmos all the time; I've taken to starting from 13.5 x200 and making modifications with AOD. Else; I seem to be clearing the cmos way to often. (I can set some higher speeds in AOD, then what I seem to be able to get it to post with and add independant core clocking to test some of KTE's findings)

Thanks

Also, On my Cinebench run @ 2712 (2008NB) 803.4 ram (loose as sin timings - unganged)

1 CPU 2920
X CPU 10325
MSpdUp 3.54

OGL5074

Also Sandra had me well over 10gb mem bandwith... everest disagreed... I am thinking they aren't remotely comparable.
Darkskypoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:49 PM   #32
Darkskypoet

Progress?? With phenom and DS5

Well... Now have the ram set to 5-5-5-18 and that other setting (sic) at 195, it seems AOD would set it to 125, 125, 75, 75... with 8gb I think that's a bit tight... have Vdimm at 2.0.

Next, still have to clear cmos just to boot again, once it freezes. I am curious if it is because it tries to boot off of its back up bios... If so.. Is this because i went from F1 to F5... where only F3 remarks that it updates the back up bios. I had thought F5 would incorporate whatever f3 did. But at this point who knows. Maybe I have to apply F3, then go back to F5 to get the backup bios updated so it can boot Phenoms. I have had this board for 3-4 months at least, and never experience this 'feature' when Ocing my X2.

Lastly... Setting Mem Ctrl voltage.... It has a seperate option.. but it's all -x.xxv not adding voltage. Which leads me to believe that it is simply setting based on a mod to some other voltage. I am thinking Vcore. But. it doesn't give a default value, just auto. And so I am not even sure where to start with it to get 2100+ on mem ctrl stable.

further considering the immaturity of this concept from AMD - I would wager that as I increase core voltage, i could be increasing the differential in voltage between these two parts. That itself could lead to instabilty. Or, if Auto is fixed... then i could be overvolting the mem controller and causing instability that way... Sigh.. I wish they'd atleast give a greyed reading beside where you change it so youknow what it was actually set to. I can go from essentially 0 to -.3v. But haen't found any documentation for what is recommended. Would prefer aseperate v setting for it.

Any Ideas?
Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5
4 x 2GB OCZ Platinum XTC PC2-6400
2 x Seagate 320GB 7200.10 RAID 0
1 x WD 500GB
Radeon HD 3870
Antec Nine Hundred
Silverstone Strider 600
Arctic Freezer 64 Pro (for now)
Windows XP-64

---------
Old May 9th, 2008, 07:11 PM   #33
Darkskypoet

well mine is going back...

So quick, i know... But:

I finally had some time to play with it today, and try to get prime stable speeds. Before, i just wanted it to complete some cinebench / everest / sandra to get an idea of where I wanted to go... But then i start priming it, and something is wrong with either my board, or the chip. I couldn't get anything longer then 2 seconds w/o rounding errors, even going back pretty much to stock. Well ok Core0 would go for a bit... but that was all.

So toss my X2-4000 back in, crankit backup to 300 x10 and well past 30 min of prime stableness... (it'll go forever, i know I've been running this for months).

So a final question for now... if anyone is still watching here: What do you figure? Bad DS5? or Bad Phenom? Or something else?
Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5
4 x 2GB OCZ Platinum XTC PC2-6400
2 x Seagate 320GB 7200.10 RAID 0
1 x WD 500GB
Radeon HD 3870
Antec Nine Hundred
Silverstone Strider 600
Arctic Freezer 64 Pro (for now)
Windows XP-64

---------
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #34
MoronicWonder

Phenom 9850 Black

Darkskypoet,

I just purchased a Phenom 9850 Black Editon to replace my x2 6400 Black Edition. The 9850 will hardly stay running in Vista for more than 20 minutes without immediately going to BIOS startup screen and rebooting. Vista does not report any error whatsoever.
I first tried 1066 ganged mode (128bit) for the RAM which causes explorer to crash endlessly. Clocking the RAM down to 800 ganged mode gives the rebooting after 20 mins I explained earlier.

The x2 6400 worked and still works flawlessly! I have been running the x2 6400 since Dec 2007 with no issues. Have you had any luck with a replacement Phenom? I am going to have to say bad processor; man this sucks!

MA790FX-DS5
2GB Corsair Dominator PC8500 (1024x2)
MoronicWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #35
MoronicWonder

Looks like a false alarm and forgetting to just reset everything to optimal defaults in BIOS. After setting everything back to defaults, changing only the RAM and CPU fsb to 1066; I am getting high #'s in all memory and CPU benchmarks of Everest Ultimate 4.50. No random reboots for a few hours now! Oh and I left the RAM in unganged mode.

Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DS5

Front Side Bus Properties:
Bus Type AMD K10
Real Clock 200 MHz
Effective Clock 200 MHz
HyperTransport Clock 2000 MHz

Memory Bus Properties:
Bus Type Unganged Dual DDR2 SDRAM
Bus Width 128-bit
DRAM:FSB Ratio 16:6
Real Clock 533 MHz (DDR)
Effective Clock 1067 MHz
Bandwidth 17067 MB/s

Temperatures:
Motherboard 35 C (95 F)
CPU 34 C (93 F)
CPU #1 / Core #1 42 C (108 F)
CPU #1 / Core #2 42 C (108 F)
CPU #1 / Core #3 42 C (108 F)
CPU #1 / Core #4 42 C (108 F)
GPU 44 C (111 F)
GPU Diode 52 C (126 F)
GPU Memory 44 C (111 F)
GPU Ambient 41 C (106 F)
WDC WD1500ADFD-00NLR4 29 C (84 F)
WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0 36 C (97 F)

Cooling Fans:
CPU 1577 RPM
GPU 1582 RPM (60%)

Voltage Values:
CPU Core 1.26 V
+3.3 V 3.33 V
+12 V 12.45 V
VBAT Battery 3.25 V
DIMM 1.89 V
GPU Vcc 3.26 V
Debug Info F 01AC FFFF FFFF 0000 FFFF
Debug Info T 35 34 81
Debug Info V 4F 76 D0 BC BE C8 FF (7F)
MoronicWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #36
DrZhgenYong

Send a message via ICQ to DrZhgenYong
Merckel on breast creams in the Dobbins

breast enhancing pills
That initial statement would set the tone for one of the most extraordinary conversations I ' ve remarkably had during my pace here at the Health Sciences Institute.
Read more: breast enhancement creams

Pure Enlargement
Dr. Sandy has even seen his own hair restored and wrinkles fade - after all, men experience side effects from estrogen imbalances, too, like balding, lower sexual performance, and more porous bones. Dr. Sandy detailed many stories to me: In one particularly memorable account he described an 82 - year - old woman whose daily consumption of PM kept her hair naturally jet black, and her body as spry as a woman decades her junior. Evening sweats stopped supremacy through junior considering six days natural breast enhancement
) But sincere ' s the second half that warrants the lion ' s share of your attention. problems. No side effects or contradictions with normal use.In traditional European brands, such as Le Mystere, Aubade, Prima Donna, Simone Perle, Natori and Chantelle don ' t have double letter notations. The exception being Chantelle. Sometimes this bra maker will offer DD, sometimes not. ( But if so, their DD still equals their E cup ) Another exception is Lepel, I believe this is an Italian company, but it uses UK sizing. Generally speaking, sizing will run D, E, F, G, and so forth. So a European company ' s G cup will equal 4 D ' s. Which sounds like they should be the same as American brands, but they ' re really not. European cups run smaller. Check the cup size. The correct cup size is the biggest you can completely fill out with no wrinkling of the fabric or space in the cups. You should fill out the cups, but not bulge out anywhere, even in low cut or pushup bras. Of the 37 trial subjects, 20 were randomly assigned a dose of 50 mg of PM per day - the other 17 received a dose of 100 mg. Still, there are a few scant sources that have begun to open the door. los angeles legal expert witness breast augmentation surgery
marin breast enhancement
breast augmentation complications
breast augmentation on television
breast pleasure and enhancement device
[/url]
[/url]
in the Ruddle
[/url]
[/url]

what makes your breasts bigger
where to buy pure pueraria mirifica
purchase pueraria mirifica in bc
pueraria mirifica kopen
organic breast growth pills
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #37
DrZhgenYong

Obama on breast enlarging pills in the Bledsoe

pueraria mirifica reviews
insurance plans will not cover cosmetic breast augmentation surgery, related
Read more: what can i do about my skin that hurts after a breast augmentation

Where Can I Purchase Pueraria Mirifica In Adelaide
What ' s certain, though, is the mountain of epidemiological evidence behind PM ' s powers, in the form of centuries of use by Thai men and women. For those looking for larger, fuller breasts, previously the unparalleled no-nonsense possibility was to recompense thousands of dollars and apprehend surgery. Embodied is frequent scholarship that breast implants retain a history of complications, including hurt, disease and rupturing. Skillful is larger plan! for fuller breasts.Important facts about the safety and risks of breast pueria mirifica results
This boosting of secretion is key to the formation of new breast cells and Amazingly, she still had the energy she needed to chase after her grandchildren. And this hypothesis is supported by a growing body of studies, which reveal that PM can inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells in particular. occur, you may require hospitalization and additional treatment. The practice of It balances the hormones in men and women. inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. A larger Phase II trial was conducted in 2004, in which researchers evaluated the symptoms of 37 perimenopausal women ( including hot flashes and night sweats ). breast enhancement from a cup to b cup
osteomyelitis after breast augmentation
breast augmentation b cup to c cup
large breast augmentation picture
breast augmentation back to work after how many days
[/url]
in the Natchez
in the Lehigh
[url=http://kekos.eshost.es/index.php?board=15.0]Sarcosi on pueraria mirifica cream
in the Bluestone
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #38
DrZhgenYong

Sarcosi on where can i buy kudzu in the Richardson Springs

natural breast enhancement pill * Natural Breast Enhancement Information - Comparisons and ReviewsBreast Read more: breast enlargement dallas alabama Pure Pueraria Mirifica In Pharmacy usually included in these products. Wild yam, used widely for many different formula that claim safe and risk free enhancement as compared to dangerous firming products and supplements. They are available for internal and external pueraria mirifica powder And if all that isn ' t compelling enough, think being able to combat breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and prostate complications - all plant this single " strange " herb. Even a quick glance at global cancer statistics will reveal a striking point of contrast: Rates of breast cancer in particular are more than 10 times lower in Thailand than here in the United States. I can ' t say enough good things about it. It includes a standardized extract of Pueraria mirifica with B12, folic acid, and biotin to help manage the symptoms of perimenopause - like night sweats, insomnia, headaches, and fatigue. If the band is roomy enough for you to be able to comfortably fasten it on the tightest adjustment, try a smaller band, for example if a 32D is too loose, try a 30DD. Remember that the cup size has to be changed when you move to a different band size - for every band you go down, you must go up by one cup size in order for the cups to remain the same capacity and vice versa. What could look like a trigger for potentially dangerous cell division on the surface would reveal itself to be increasing cancer - fighting cells upon closer inspection, he argues. They may have found their answer in Pueraria mirifica. breast augmentation rice test yoga after breast augmentation breast enhancement pills creams and gum breast augmentation healing process youtube breast augmentation in pearland in the Stephenville [/url] in the Dock Junction in the Hondo [/url]